Blue Stream Academy will be attending the Commissioning Live Exhibition at the Britannia Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool on Wednesday 2nd November, 2016.
Commissioning LIVE is the event to attend if you are a commissioner, GP, medicines management professional, nurse, community practitioner, pharmacist, secondary care staff or practice manager wishing to understand how the work of commissioning groups will affect your work and how you can make a difference to your local population. The programme has been developed with each of you in mind, ensuring you will leave with ideas, and your questions answered to enhance you in your own work.
Commissioning LIVE Liverpool 2016 will be bringing together healthcare professionals from across the country to share case studies on how taking a novel approach to particular pathways has improved outcomes for their population. As the government continues to unveil more and more of their vision for the health economy, the event will look at how you can keep up with your obligations, improve working processes and develop productive relationships in order to open new avenues for funding, service transformation and clinical leadership.
Why should you attend?
- You are certain to find the answer to some of your burning questions in the six specific seminar streams.
- You will leave with a better understanding of the recent developments being made in CCGs that directly affect you.
- You can listen to case studies highlighting how small changes and better working between different teams can make a huge different to the outcomes for your local population.
- You will have the chance to hear from and question expert speakers who face the same challenges you do.
- You can gain a better understanding of how to get involved in commissioning and driving standards in your area.
- You will be able to share experiences with peers, colleagues, providers and innovators from across the UK on improving standards of care and efficiency.
- You can earn between 5 and 6 hours towards your CPD subject to the event specific programme you register for.
Whether you work in finance, general practice, pharmacy, contract management or IT, keeping up to date with the latest guidance and best practice within commissioning is critical to ensure that you continue to push the boundaries and find new, innovative ways to address the changing needs of patients.
Attending the event will give you the best access to experts in your field, and provide you with the latest insights into new technologies and services.
The exhibition is free to attend, to register please visit the website here and quote BSA16.
Please visit our stand (43) to meet the team and learn more about our online training for GP Practices, Dental Practices, Hospices, Nursing/Care Homes and Carers; and how they can assist with CQC compliance whilst saving time and money.