2/11/2022 11:55:20 AM
Treatments for COVID-19 (Available to Those at Highest Risk) Toolkit - Out Now!
Blue Stream Academy is pleased to announce the release of the new Treatments for COVID-19 (Available to Those at Highest Risk) eLearning toolkit.
Our new eLearning toolkit covers the following topics:
- key points relating to treatments for COVID-19 (available to those at highest risk)
- how this will affect general practice teams – information from NHS England and NHS Improvement
- key information for general practices and community pharmacies: how will patients receive treatment? how should patients be referred for treatment? where will patients receive neutralising monoclonal antibodies (nMABs) or antivirals treatment?
- who is eligible to receive COVID-19 treatment
- COVID-19 treatments currently available in the UK to the highest risk group
- information provided by the NHS for those in the highest risk group who are eligible for COVID-19 treatments
- the PANORAMIC study.
We're here to help! For more information, or if you have any questions, please get in touch with our team of in-house system support specialists on firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak to a member of our team on 01773 822549.