Blue Stream Academy are working in partnership with Open Forum Events to host the ‘Making STPs a Reality: Action to Deliver Better Care’ conference on Tuesday 24th October, 2017 at the Royal Garden Hotel in London.
Every health and care system in England has been tasked with implementing a multi-year Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP). STPs will become the single application and approval process for accessing NHS transformation funding, with the best plans receiving funding allocations first. Getting the approach right to local plans is key to making the vision a reality, ensuring changes drive better health outcomes, better patient care and sustainable transformation in service delivery.
The event will support care providers, commissioners and local councils in improving health and care in their area. Our conference agenda has been designed to help organisations drive better quality and more sustainable health care services and explore how to collaborate to deliver improved population health and wellbeing.
Please see the agenda below:
For further details including the full programme and details of how to book your place, please click here.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to successfully deliver Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs) and drive health, care and financial improvements in your local area.
- Practical guidance on implementing local care and transformation plans to drive service efficiencies and improvements in health and wellbeing.
- Insight into the new models of care and commissioning strategies being developed to better meet the needs of local populations.
- Hear examples of how to collaborate effectively, overcome cultural and organisational barriers, and to deliver improved population health and wellbeing.
- Learn how to develop your workforce strategy to improve recruitment, retainment and develop new skills and roles.
- Gain a greater understanding of how primary care and community services are being redesigned to be more closely integrated and deliver a wider range of services in the community.
- Exploring how to strengthen prevention and early intervention strategies and address wider factors that influence local population health.
- Gain insights into improving mental health services and develop transformation strategies for other services such as cancer.
- Drive service productivity and tackle unwanted variations in care.
- Advice on delivering complex transformation projects and co-ordinated care plans that can help organisations bring budgets and NHS finances back into balance.
- Benefit from the opportunity to question, discuss and debate current strategies, policy thinking and working practices.
- Take advantage of knowledge sharing and professional networking.
- Gain the maximum number of 6 CPD points.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executives
- Chief Medical Officers
- Clinical/Medical Directors
- Community Care Leads
- Digital Transformation Leads
- Directors/Managers of Care Homes
- Directors of Care Services
- Directors of IT/IS/ICT
- Directors of Strategic Development
- Directors/Heads of Adult Social Services
- Directors/Heads of Commissioning
- Directors/Heads of Procurement
- Directors/Heads of Integrated Care
- Directors/Heads of Policy
- Directors/Heads of Public Health
- Finance Directors
- General Practice Managers
- Federation Leads
- Heads of Charities/Third Sector Organisations
- Heads of Mental Health
- Heads of Patient Services/Patient Experience
- Heads of Shared Services
- Heads of Technology and Innovation
- Heads/Leads Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Health and Wellbeing Board Members
- Healthcare Service Managers
- Managers of Private Care Providers
- Medical Directors
- Performance/Service Improvement Leads
- Practice Managers
- Senior Nurses
- Service Improvement Managers
- Social Care Managers
2-24 Kensington High Street